- Compact design is ideal for confined spaces like under dashboard work
- Wobble head anvil allows for angular movement of sockets allowing for more access
- Needle bearing construction for smooth prolonged life
- Rear exhaust with silencer for quiet operation
- Ergonomically designed grip
Astro 1111A ONYX 1/4" Palm Ratchet Wrench is the ideal tool for working
in confined areas, such as around tightly packaged engines, machinery
and equipment. Its wobble head anvil allows for angular movement of the
socket allowing for more access as well as the included needle bearing
construction for smooth prolonged life. This unit’s rear exhaust is
built with a silencer for a quiet operation along with ergonomically
designed grip for those long jobs. Specifications: Square Drive: 1/4",
Ult. Torque: 16 Ft-lbs, Free Speed: 240 RPM, Weight: 1.0 lb. (0.45 kgs),
Overall Length: 5.5" (140mm), Sound dBA: 80 Pressure (91 Power), Avg.
Air Consum.: 3.4 cfm (400 l/min), Recom. Air Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar).