exclusively designed tool allows for both 2" cutting and 2" grinding
with the same tool. Features a chemical resistant rubber handle for
great comfort and self-locking throttle for added safety
- Compact and lightweight for easy handling
- Excellent for drilling, honing,
reaming and hole sawing.
an adjustable exhaust
- Jacob's chuck 1/4" capacity
- General purpose, reversible drill
- Ergonomic rubber grip for comfort and control
- Planetary gearing with brass bushings for low wear and long life
Spindle size: 3/8"-24; free speed: 2800 RPM;
average air consumption: 4.1 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4" NPTF; minimum
hose size: 3/8"; sound dBA: 86; length: 5"; weight: 1.35 lbs.