- Next Day& 2nd Day Shipping: Cut-off time for Next & 2nd Day orders is 11:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time). Saturday & Sunday are NOT business days so if you are placing an order on Thursday or Friday do NOT count Saturday & Sunday. For example if you place a "Next-Day Air" on Friday you will receive it on Monday.
- Customers are responsible for inspecting thoroughly all shipments for damage prior to signing and accepting their purchases.
- Any item with damage should be refused.
- The customer should decline the signature request and contact our customer service to request replacement product or refund.
- If a shipment is signed for without exception noted for damage, the customer will need to contact the freight carrier directly to file a claim.
- Please allow 7-14 business days for truck freight shipments to arrive.
- Items weighing over 100 lbs ship by truck freight.
- The trucker driver will move the freight to the truck's back door, but it is the responsibility of the customer to unload it from the truck.
- A liftgate is a mechanism on the back of the truck that lowers the freight from the truck bed to the ground.
- Most freightliner truck beds are approximately four feet from the ground.
- Items weighing under 150 pounds can be typically be picked up off the bed and placed on the ground by one or two able-bodied persons.
- Attempting this with heavier items can place all individuals in the area at risk.
- Please be aware that it is not the truck driver's responsibility to unload or even assist in unloading your items.
- If you would like to choose lift gate service, you may do so for items over 125 lbs on step two of the checkout.
- Disposable Gloves and consumable items are NOT returnable or exchangeable.
- Diagnostic Tools, Scanners, Code Readers and all electronic devices are NOT returnable.
- We will accept any new, returned item, purchased from stock, provided it is in sellable condition.
- Returns must be in unused condition.
- New Returns must be in original box with all original packaging enclosed.
- There will be no restocking fee if the return is within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (unless defective).
- Items are not returnable after 30 days from purchase date.
- Software and electronic products are not returnable once opened.
- Special/custom orders are not returnable.
- Item(s) which drop ship directly from the manufactuer will incur a 35% restocking fee.
- Consumables are not refundable unless returned unused in original packaging.
How do I prepare an item for return?
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number (RA) which can be obtained by contacting our customer service.
- All items returned for credit must be clearly marked with (RA) number on the outside of the box and shipped back to the address as instructed. Please contact your customer service representative and they would be happy to assist you with this process.
- Please enclose a copy of your packing slip or itemized list of items presented for credit
- NOTE: All unauthorized returns will incur a 35% processing fee. Please follow Return Preparation instructions above to avoid this fee.
How do I return an item under warranty?
- All products sold by Toolpan.com are covered by the manufacturers warranty repair/replacement policies only.
- We will be happy to help our customers with their warranty repairs by directing them to the manufacturers warranty/repair center or customer service center.
- Any sort of modification to a tool or equipment, VOIDS all manufacturer warranties and waives the right to return or exchange the product.
Incorrect merchandise or incorrect order?
Merchandise shortages or receipt of incorrect items must be reported within 5 days of receipt of shipment. Claims submitted after this time will not be honored. Report all merchandise shortages by contacting our customer service. Please include the following information:
- State if the item was or was NOT on the packing slip.
- Provide the tracking numbers if multiple shipments were received.
- State if there was any damage to the shipping container.