- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Foot operated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position and align saddle with transmission.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4" diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels provides stability and easy maneuvering in its lowered position.
- Two times faster rising action as model 72500E with no load or a load up to 400 pounds.
- Same rising action as model 72500E for loads between 400 and 1,000 pounds.
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for expensive tile and epoxy floors.
- U.S. Patent No. 5,975,496 (Double Pump Design)
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Designed for the removal,
installation and transportation
(in the lowered position) of
transmissions and transfer
cases on passenger cars,
vans and light trucks that
are raised by an in-ground
or above-ground lift.