General purpose filters remove harmful water condensate, pipe scale,
dirt and rust from your compressed air system. This prevents corrosive
damage to compressed air equipment and finished products. Typically,
general purpose filters are installed upstream of regulators to prevent
valve failure. They are also used as pre-filters for oil removing and
coalescing filters to insure high efficiency and long element life in
applications such as paint spraying, instrumentation and pharmaceutical.
- Removes liquid, water, dirt and debris from air lines
- Protects components and air tools from premature failure
- For protection, use a main line filter on main air line and a general purpose filter at each work station.
- Pipe Size: 3/4”
- Max. Flow SCFM: 230
- Bowl Capacity: 10 oz.
- Bowl Type: Metal
- Drain: Manual
- Operating Temp. Range: 40°-160°F
- Max Flow Pressure: 250 psig
- Filter Element: 40 micron