- Exceptional durability with an advanced head design that virtually eliminates slippage
- Urethane grip for comfort and control
- Extended length - designed for greater reach in confined areas
- Faster rundown with 250 RPMS
- Excellent for under-dashboard work, small engine repair and body shops
improved head design reduces premature wear and eliminates slips.
Working torque: 5-12 ft./lbs.; maximum torque: 15 ft./lbs.; free speed:
250 RPM; average air consumption: 3.5 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4" NPTF;
minimum hose size: 3/8"; sound dBA: 90.5; length: 8"; weight: 1.13 lb.