- 50 Watts to 700 degrees F/375 degrees C - this value for money soldering kit has three screw on tips including a hot knife
- 40 second heat up time - rapid heat up time; ready to solder anywhere instantly
- 60 minute run time - an economical tool used by semi-professionals and DIY enthusiasts the world over
- 10 second refill time - no cords, no leads, no batteries to charge, simply fill with standard butane and use.
catalytic convertor - provides safe, flameless combustion for melting
solder or cutting through ropes, plastics, and fabric.
- Made in Ireland
refillable butane gas powered soldering iron starter kit with flint
ignition for the DIY enthusiast and semi-professionals.
The kit comes complete with the
- Portasol 50 cordless soldering iron
- Heater element
- Double Flat Tip (Fitted) 4.8mm tiplet
- Fine point tiplet
- Hot Knife tiplet
- Chisel 3.2mm tiplet
- Wire stand
- cleaning sponge
- convenient storage case